IT / Developer – Full Time
- About this position
- Inneall are currently working with a partner company to recruit for an IT / Developer position on a full time basis.
What if you joined a dynamic and motivated team? A human-sized company attached to values such as respect, a sense of service, sharing and diversity, our partner company has been recognized for its professionalism for over 20 years in the field of information management within the global pharmaceutical industry.
Your mission: You will have to integrate the existing developments to be able to maintain, optimize and make them evolve accordingly This position offers great responsibility and requires a strong commitment.
Desired skills: Good communication, team player, committed, adaptable and autonomous. More than 5/7 years of experience in the "BACK END" development [Infrastructure / SQL / Server / Applications]
- Required Skills
- Knowledge of a dynamic programming server language (CGI, FastCGI), ideally Perl (++) or other (Python, PHP, Ruby, etc).
- Practice of XML data format (++) and management of XSLT templates (+++).
- Practical programming in Linux (Debian ++), MySQL or Maria DB, Apache2 and Linux system administration.
- Speak French (Essential)
- Additional Skills
- HTTP, SSL, MIME, DNS, DTD standards
- E.D.M.S "Electronic document management system".
- Configuration of a lexical search engine like solR (++), Elasticsearch
- HTML, Jquery, Bootstrap
- Statistical tools for web access
- Think you have what it takes ?
- If you think you have what it takes to work for a leading Software Development company based in Dublin then we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV with a cover letter outlining your motivation for approaching us. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.